Sunday, August 1, 2010

The Weekend...








I dream of weekend escapes to far-away places, of beaches and above all S-I-L-E-N-C-E {nb:read child-free weekend}.  That is not how this weekend played out! Instead I decluttered the mess that masquerades as a child's bedroom, washed-folded-ironed about ten loads of laundry and refereed a gazillion brother-love squabbles. It is at times like this I like to remind myself that the time is fleeting and that I should treasure each moment {whatever that may be} .... this is the little piece of Zen that I have attached to my fridge door this week:
"This too shall pass"
This I have found helps me to keep perspective when I am counting to ten under my breath for the 50th time....1,2,3,4.........
Hope you enjoyed your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment