Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I want to bottle this!


It's September!!! Where did this year go? and last year, and the one before that????  I like having a five year old to chatter away to me all day, to bring me little bunches of flowers, to stand on a step ladder to hang the washing on the line, to ask for snacks all day ..... before long he will join the ranks of "full-time" school boy, just like his two brothers before him.  After 12 years of having a little person to fill my days .... I will be without a chatterbox!  So I want to bottle this moment, and every moment between now and February.


4 comments:

  1. I have until this time next year, then my "chatterbox" goes to school every day too. It is hard to imagine. . .what will we do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your way of bottling these moments. I'll have to get my camera out more often as time is just slipping away.

    ReplyDelete