Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The three musketeers!



Just sharing one of our latest photos, they are all growing too quickly and when I thought about it - I hadn't taken any fun group photos for a while.  I received the phone call that I have been dreading today..... KINDERGARTEN INTERVIEWS !!! I'm not ready for my littlest man to be a a big school boy 5 days a week ...boo hoo ....4 months until THE day..... I think I will be taking lots of trips to the park between now and then!


And just a little glimpse of all the other photos ..... I took 297 in about half an hour!


5 comments:

  1. These are so awesome!! You have such a eye for capturing the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys, thinking of making some wall art with them ... only trouble is that I have run out of walls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a FANTABULOUS photo of your boys! As are the 296 others. Wow! I wish my ballerinas would be that loving with each other.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are simply beautiful! I SO need to get on the ball and get some new groups shots of our boys. Ugh...time flies!

    ReplyDelete