Friday, July 23, 2010

B&W - You Capture Photography

This is my first entry into the YOU CAPTURE photography challenge, which is a wonderful opportunity for people interested in photography to practice their skills and have a bit of fun in the process. (See the link below to You Capture)  This weeks theme is Black and White photography, so I had fun finding things around the house to photograph.

Yummy Strawberries - interesting in B&W I think!




Abstract stuff!!!


My Little Man!


So there it is - my first entry, please comment if you stop by for a look, I would love to know what you think!

Here is the link to see more great photos:

http://www.ishouldbefoldinglaundry.com/you-capture


Ps. Thanks for the opportunity and inspiration Beth :)

6 comments:

  1. the strawberries look so great in B and W and I love the litte man one!

    Great photos~

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool! welcome to You Capture! and thank you for your sweet comment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I can see that morning's breakfast in Little man's mouth ! :) Love it, it's funny and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comment Kelli! Nice pictures, your little man is my Fav. !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like all three photos for different reasons. The detail is fantastic Kelli!

    ReplyDelete