Thursday, August 5, 2010

You Capture - summer



Summer!!! Down here in the southern hemisphere it is still WINTER...brrrr,  this is my contribution to the You Capture photo challenge over at Beth's blog.  I was resigned to the fact that I would have to miss this weeks challenge and then I made this salad for dinner and the amazing colours reminded me of carefree summer barbeques and sunshine, and I just had to capture it!
So when you are finished with the sunshine in the north ..... please send it our way!

Photobucket
Head over to Beth's blog for more beautiful images.

4 comments:

  1. Love it! At least you know when the rest of us are posting pics of bad weather, you'll be basking in the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your shot totally made my mouth water. Perfect summer shot, even in the winter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow. You are in another season! Brrrrrrrrrrrrr. We are so hot here...
    Love your picture though. What says summer like nice crisp veggies from the garden! : ) Stay warm! : )

    ReplyDelete