Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Be Happy, Laugh out loud, Smile....

I came across this beautiful sign while I was browsing around the other day on etsy {see link above to the Etsy store}.  I loooove this.  Couldn't we all use a little reminder of these simple principles on a daily basis?  There are lots of other cool designs too, including the old classic {Keep calm and carry on} as well as some cute Halloween signs for my U.S friends.

Maybe I will write these up on my chalk board for now {& keep it on my wish list!}, hope you like it ~ let me know what you think.  And remember ~ Love one another & say your Prayers!

4 comments:

  1. I love that sign! You should get it! I love the words and the old chipy look to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool. . .I love how it looks worn and aged. . .just like those sayings, they seem to get better the older I get!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this! I nee one to post over my little ballerina's bed so maybe it will sink in as she sleeps. I've seen another one on etsy that I adore with beach sayings on it.

    I like your idea of printing it on the chalkboard. I may try that too. Anything to help my little one figure out the simple, cardinal rules.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there,
    Popping in from Gabe's blog...nice to meet you!!
    i just love this sign! I could think of quite a few places to hang this little beauty in our home.
    Thanks for sharing that link!
    Enjoy the day
    beautiful blog by the way....:)

    ReplyDelete