Monday, October 4, 2010

Bon Voyage....



They're leaving me!!!! Tomorrow (or today cause I've stayed up so late packing) my two big boys are travelling 4.5 hours away to stay with their Grandfather at the beach.  There has been much anticipation about this holiday, counting the days until the big "Trip", planning the fishing equipment required and writing and re-writing the packing checklist.  Only thing is, now I think I'm going to miss them too much!  My little guy is staying ...thankfully ... but now I'm thinking,
 "what are the school holidays - without the school kids???"
Anyway ... I will have to take my own advice (~the advice you will often hear me uttering under my breath~) and {suck it up Princess!}.  They are going to have a ball {if the rain stops} and I'm sure that the little guy and I will find plenty to keep us entertained.  Have a safe trip my boys .. I'll miss your mess!

3 comments:

  1. I am going to have to remember to tell myself that as well! I hope they have a fun time and that you don't miss them too much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I bet they'll have a great time! What a great shot of them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shot of the boys! I know you'll miss them but it's kind of nice to spend some alone time with the littlest guy too, right?

    ReplyDelete