Thursday, October 14, 2010

You Capture ~ Animals



{..Henry..}

This week the You Capture challenge was Animals, which was great for me - because I have Henry.  He is our five year old Labrador X golden retriever. He is a pretty excitable boy, who loves the kids, water and table scraps.  When he was a puppy, Jack {who was 3} used to call him "my brother dog" and head-lock him {& usually plant a big kiss on his nose too!}.

He actually posed for this photo {only because Jack told him to stay & smile.. }.  He is a beautiful boy, and only a little bit naughty now that he is five!

Thanks for stopping by, enjoy some more animal shots over at Beth's .....



Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. what a beautiful puppy you have! He really does look like he's smiling :)
    my dog used to smile all the time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great photo of your Henry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet! He looks a little like Danny Glover. Am I crazy?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, he is beautiful! We had a golden/lab mix who used to smile too. I loved it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet, sweet face.
    My best doggie friend of over 13 years passed away a little over a year ago. I sure miss him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the name Henry ~ fits him well :) A beautiful boy, indeed!! He looks like he is just the sweetest doggie ever! I want to kiss him on the nose :)

    ReplyDelete